Effects of Breathable Disposable Diapers: Reduced Prevalence of Candida and Common Diaper Dermatitis
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 282–290, August 2001
How to Cite
Akin, F. , Spraker, M. , Aly, R. , Leyden, J. , Raynor, W. and Landin, W. (2001), Effects of Breathable Disposable Diapers: Reduced Prevalence of Candida and Common Diaper Dermatitis. Pediatric Dermatology, 18: 282–290. doi: 10.1046/j.1525-1470.2001.01929.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.