Doubled Dose of Oral Terbinafine is Required for Microsporum canis Tinea Capitis
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 339–342, August 2001
How to Cite
Koumantaki, E. , Kakourou, T. , Rallis, E. , Riga, P. and Georgalla, S. (2001), Doubled Dose of Oral Terbinafine is Required for Microsporum canis Tinea Capitis. Pediatric Dermatology, 18: 339–342. doi: 10.1046/j.1525-1470.2001.01953.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!