Editors: Annette M. Wagner, M.D., and Bari Cunningham, M.D.
High-Magnification Videodermatoscopy: A New Noninvasive Diagnostic Tool for Scabies in Children
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 439–441, October 2001
How to Cite
Lacarrubba, F. , Musumeci, M. L. , Caltabiano, R. , Impallomeni, R. , West, D. P. and Micali, G. (2001), High-Magnification Videodermatoscopy: A New Noninvasive Diagnostic Tool for Scabies in Children. Pediatric Dermatology, 18: 439–441. doi: 10.1046/j.1525-1470.2001.01973.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!