Therapeutic Options for the Treatment of Tinea Capitis Caused by Trichophyton Species: Griseofulvin Versus the New Oral Antifungal Agents, Terbinafine, Itraconazole, and Fluconazole
Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2008
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 433–438, October 2001
How to Cite
Gupta, A. K. , Adam, P. , Dlova, N. , Lynde, C. W. , Hofstader, S. , Morar, N. , Aboobaker, J. and Summerbell, R. C. (2001), Therapeutic Options for the Treatment of Tinea Capitis Caused by Trichophyton Species: Griseofulvin Versus the New Oral Antifungal Agents, Terbinafine, Itraconazole, and Fluconazole. Pediatric Dermatology, 18: 433–438. doi: 10.1046/j.1525-1470.2001.01978.x
- Issue online: 7 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.