Tuberculosis in a Child Presenting as Asymptomatic Oropharyngeal and Laryngeal Lesions
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2003
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 429–431, September 2003
How to Cite
Magina, S., Lisboa, C., Resende, C., Azevedo, F., Amado, F., Cardoso, V., Almeida, F. and Mesquita-Guimarães, J. (2003), Tuberculosis in a Child Presenting as Asymptomatic Oropharyngeal and Laryngeal Lesions. Pediatric Dermatology, 20: 429–431. doi: 10.1046/j.1525-1470.2003.20513.x
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.