Positive Predictive Value of the Diagnosis of Acute Myocardial Infarction in an Administrative Database
Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
Journal of General Internal Medicine
Volume 14, Issue 9, pages 555–558, September 1999
How to Cite
Petersen, L. A., Wright, S., Normand, S.-L. T. and Daley, J. (1999), Positive Predictive Value of the Diagnosis of Acute Myocardial Infarction in an Administrative Database. Journal of General Internal Medicine, 14: 555–558. doi: 10.1046/j.1525-1497.1999.10198.x
- Issue online: 25 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
- 1Public Health Service, US Department of Health and Human Services. International Classification of Diseases, Ninth Revision, Clinical Modification, Washington, DC: US Government Printing Office; 1980. Publication (PHS) 80-1260:366–7.
- 21Nova Scotia–Saskatchewan Cardiovascular Epidemiology Group. Estimation of the incidence of acute myocardial infarction using record linkage: a feasibility study in Nova Scotia and Saskatchewan. Can J Public Health. 1989;80:412 7.
- 26Hunter-Young NL, Hamann C, Cagan M, Daley J, Thibault GE. Validity and reliability of coding in the Veterans Health Administration Patient Treatment File for veterans with acute myocardial infarctions. Abstract presented at the VA HSR&D annual meeting, April 1994.