Presented in part as a precourse at the National Meeting of the Society of General Internal Medicine, San Francisco, Calif, April 1999.
A Survival Guide for Generalist Physicians in Academic Fellowships
Part 2: Preparing for the Transition to Junior Faculty
Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
Journal of General Internal Medicine
Volume 14, Issue 12, pages 750–755, December 1999
How to Cite
Saha, S., Saint, S., Christakis, D. A., Simon, S. R. and Fihn, S. D. (1999), A Survival Guide for Generalist Physicians in Academic Fellowships. Journal of General Internal Medicine, 14: 750–755. doi: 10.1046/j.1525-1497.1999.12148.x
- Issue online: 25 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
- 8How to Write and Publish Papers in the Medical Sciences. Baltimore, Md: Williams & Wilkins; 1990..
- 11Getting to Yes: Negotiating Agreement Without Giving In. Boston, Mass: Houghton Mifflin; 1991.& .
- 12What They Don't Teach You at Harvard Business School. New York, NY: Bantam Books; 1984..