Specialists' and Primary Care Physicians' Participation in Medicaid Managed Care
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2002
Journal of General Internal Medicine
Volume 16, Issue 12, pages 815–821, December 2001
How to Cite
Backus, L., Osmond, D., Grumbach, K., Vranizan, K., Phuong, L. and Bindman, A. B. (2001), Specialists' and Primary Care Physicians' Participation in Medicaid Managed Care. Journal of General Internal Medicine, 16: 815–821. doi: 10.1046/j.1525-1497.2001.01239.x
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2002
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2002
- 10Kaiser Family Foundation/Harvard University School of Public Health. Survey of Physicians and Nurses. Menlo Park, Calif, 1999. http://www.kff.org/content/1999/1503/PhysiciansNursesSurveyChartPack.PDF .
- 14Section M-CS. Medi-Cal Beneficiaries by Managed Care Plan (historical), Vol. 2000. California Department of Health Services; 2000. http://www.dhs.ca.gov/MCSS/RequestedData/HCPXmonth/HCPXmonth.htm .
- 15Health Care Financing Administration. National Summary of Medicaid Managed Care Programs and Enrollment, Vol. 2000, 1999. http://www.hcfa.gov/medicaid/ trends98.html .
- 16Capitation rates in the Medi-Cal Managed Care Program. Oakland, Calif: Medi-Cal Policy Institute; 1999. http://www.medi-cal.org/publications/ viewpub.cfm?itemID=744, , .
- 17State of California Department of Finance. County population projections with age, sex, and race/ethnic detail. Sacramento, CA: State of California, 1998. http://www.dof.ca.gov/html/Demograp/Proj_age.htm .
- 28Health plan product market analysis. In: SchaufflerHH, BrownER, eds. The State of Health Insurance in California, 1999. Berkeley, Calif: Regents of the University of California; 2000:63–5.& .
- 31Underrepresented minorities and medical education in California: Center for California Health Workforce Studies, 1999. http://www.futurehealth.ucsf.edu/pdf_files/underrep.pdf ., , .