The Evaluation of Two Methods to Facilitate Shared Decision Making for Men Considering the Prostate-Specific Antigen Test
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
Journal of General Internal Medicine
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 391–398, June 2001
How to Cite
Frosch, D. L., Kaplan, R. M. and Felitti, V. (2001), The Evaluation of Two Methods to Facilitate Shared Decision Making for Men Considering the Prostate-Specific Antigen Test. Journal of General Internal Medicine, 16: 391–398. doi: 10.1046/j.1525-1497.2001.016006391.x
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
- 4The American Urological Association Prostate Cancer Clinical Guidelines Panel. Report on the Management of Clinically Localized Prostate Cancer. Baltimore, Md: American Urological Association Inc; 1995.
- 5American Cancer Society Prostate Cancer Screening Guidelines. Cancer Facts and Figures 1997. Atlanta, Ga: American Cancer Society; 1997.
- 6Executive Committee Report: Early Detection of Prostate Cancer. Baltimore, Md: American Urologic Association; 1997.
- 10Statistical Power Analysis for the Behavioral Sciences. Hillsdale, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates; 1988..
- 11Designing Experiments and Analyzing Data: A Model Comparison Perspective. Belmont, Calif: Wadsworth Publishers; 1990..
- 15Dartmouth Medical School, Center for the Evaluative Clinical Sciences. The Dartmouth Atlas of Health Care 1998. Dartmouth: American Hospital Association; 1998.