Views of United States Physicians and Members of the American Medical Association House of Delegates on Physician-assisted Suicide
Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2004
Journal of General Internal Medicine
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 290–296, May 2001
How to Cite
Whitney, S. N., Brown, B. W., Brody, H., Alcser, K. H., Bachman, J. G. and Greely, H. T. (2001), Views of United States Physicians and Members of the American Medical Association House of Delegates on Physician-assisted Suicide. Journal of General Internal Medicine, 16: 290–296. doi: 10.1046/j.1525-1497.2001.04159.x
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2004
- 1AMA Council on Ethical and Judicial Affairs. Code of Medical Ethics: Current Opinions with Annotations. Chicago: American Medical Association; 1997.
- 2Vacco v Quill, 117 S.Ct. 2293 (1997).
- 81996 annual meeting of the House of Delegates: official call to the officers and members of the American Medical Association to attend the annual meeting of the House of Delegates in Chicago, Illinois, June 23–27, 1996. JAMA. 1996;275: 1037–47.
- 12Northern Territory Rights of the Terminally Ill Act (Act No. 12) (Australia 1995).
- 13Oregon Death with Dignity Act, Laws ch 3 (Ore initiative measure no. 16, 1995).
- 14Right to life versus the right to die: some correlates of euthanasia attitudes. Sociol Soc Res. 1985;69: 548–60..