Error Reduction, Complex Systems and Organizational Change
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2004
Journal of General Internal Medicine
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 344–346, May 2001
How to Cite
Suchman, A. L. (2001), Error Reduction, Complex Systems and Organizational Change. Journal of General Internal Medicine, 16: 344–346. doi: 10.1046/j.1525-1497.2001.10333.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2004
- 1Committee on Quality of Health Care in America, Institute of Medicine. Crossing the quality chasm: A new health system of the 21st century. Washington, DC: National Academy Press; 2001.
- 3The Deming Route. Washington, DC: Continuing Engineering Education Press Books, George Washington University; 1986..
- 5The Second Medical Revolution: from Biomedicine to Infomedicine. Boston, MA: Shambhala; 1987.& .
- 6Partnerships in Healthcare: Transforming Relational Process. Rochester, NY: University of Rochester Press; 1998., , , , eds.
- 7Complex Responsive Process in Organizations: Learning and Knowledge Creation. London: Routledge; 2001..
- 8Edgeware: Insights from Complexity Science for Health Care Leaders. Irving, Tex: VHA, Inc.; 1998., , .
- 9Strategic Management and Organizational Dynamics: The Challenge of Complexity. 3rd ed. Harlow, England: Pearson Education, Ltd; 2000..
- 10Discourse and Organization. London: Sage; 1998., , , , eds.
- 11Medicine in the Millennium: The Biopsychosocial Approach. Rochester, NY: University of Rochester Press; in press 2001., , , , , , , eds.