Physician Office Visits of Adults for Anxiety Disorders in the United States, 1985–1998
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2002
Journal of General Internal Medicine
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 165–172, March 2002
How to Cite
Harman, J. S., Rollman, B. L., Hanusa, B. H., Lenze, E. J. and Shear, M. K. (2002), Physician Office Visits of Adults for Anxiety Disorders in the United States, 1985–1998. Journal of General Internal Medicine, 17: 165–172. doi: 10.1046/j.1525-1497.2002.10409.x
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2002
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2002
- 11Trend in complaint, diagnosis, use of pharmacotherapy and diagnosis of comorbid depression. Clin Drug Invest. 2000;20:237–44., , , .
- 12Sampling design, sampling variance, and estimation procedures for the National Ambulatory Medical Care Survey. Vital Health Stat. 1988;108:1–39., .
- 13U.S. Department of Health and Human Services PHS. Health Care Financing Administration. International Classification of Diseases, 9th Revision, Clinical Modification Third Edition. Washington DC: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services; 1989.
- 15Procedures used in the epidemiologic catchment area study. New York, NY: The Free Press; 1991., , .