Efficacy of a Bioreactor Filled with Porcine Hepatocytes Immobilized on Nonwoven Fabric for Ex Vivo Direct Hemoperfusion Treatment of Liver Failure in Pigs
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
Volume 22, Issue 12, pages 1031–1037, December 1998
How to Cite
Naruse, K., Nagashima, I., Sakai, Y., Harihara, Y., Jiang, G. X., Suzuki, M., Muto, T. and Makuuchi, M. (1998), Efficacy of a Bioreactor Filled with Porcine Hepatocytes Immobilized on Nonwoven Fabric for Ex Vivo Direct Hemoperfusion Treatment of Liver Failure in Pigs. Artificial Organs, 22: 1031–1037. doi: 10.1046/j.1525-1594.1998.06104.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.