Bioartificial Liver Support System Using Porcine Hepatocytes Entrapped in a Three-Dimensional Hollow Fiber Module with Collagen Gel: An Evaluation in the Swine Acute Liver Failure Model
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Volume 23, Issue 9, pages 822–828, September 1999
How to Cite
Naka, S., Takeshita, K., Yamamoto, T., Tani, T. and Kodama, M. (1999), Bioartificial Liver Support System Using Porcine Hepatocytes Entrapped in a Three-Dimensional Hollow Fiber Module with Collagen Gel: An Evaluation in the Swine Acute Liver Failure Model. Artificial Organs, 23: 822–828. doi: 10.1046/j.1525-1594.1999.06323.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Received September 1998; revised November 1998.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.