Removal of Immunoglobulins by a Protein A Versus an Antihuman Immunoglobulin G-Based System: Evaluation of 602 Sessions of Extracorporeal Immunoadsorption
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 103–107, February 2000
How to Cite
Matic, G., Hofmann, D., Winkler, R., Tiess, M., Michelsen, A., Schneidewind, J.-M., Hebestreit, G., Keysser, M., Müller, W., Kinze, E.-M. and Ramlow, W. (2000), Removal of Immunoglobulins by a Protein A Versus an Antihuman Immunoglobulin G-Based System: Evaluation of 602 Sessions of Extracorporeal Immunoadsorption. Artificial Organs, 24: 103–107. doi: 10.1046/j.1525-1594.2000.06490.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Received June 1999; revised August 1999.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.