Presented in part at the 10th Congress of the International Society for Rotary Blood Pumps, held September 11–14, 2002 in Osaka, Japan.
An Estimation Method of Hemolysis within an Axial Flow Blood Pump by Computational Fluid Dynamics Analysis
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2003
Volume 27, Issue 10, pages 920–925, October 2003
How to Cite
Yano, T., Sekine, K., Mitoh, A., Mitamura, Y., Okamoto, E., Kim, D.-W., Nishimura, I., Murabayashi, S. and Yozu, R. (2003), An Estimation Method of Hemolysis within an Axial Flow Blood Pump by Computational Fluid Dynamics Analysis. Artificial Organs, 27: 920–925. doi: 10.1046/j.1525-1594.2003.00034.x
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2003
- Received June 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.