*These authors contributed equally to this work.
Delivery of a Growth Factor Fusion Protein Having Collagen-Binding Activity to Wound Tissues
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2003
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 147–154, February 2003
How to Cite
Ishikawa, T., Terai, H., Yamamoto, T., Harada, K. and Kitajima, T. (2003), Delivery of a Growth Factor Fusion Protein Having Collagen-Binding Activity to Wound Tissues. Artificial Organs, 27: 147–154. doi: 10.1046/j.1525-1594.2003.07009.x
Presented in part at the 13th World Congress of International Society for Artificial Organs, held November 5-8, 2001, in Osaka, Japan.
Address correspondence and reprint requests to Dr. Tetsuya Ishikawa, Terumo Corporation R&D Center, 1500 Inokuchi, Nakai-machi, Ashigarakami-gun, Kanagawa 259-0151, Japan. E-mail: email@example.com
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2003
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.