The Effect of Combination Therapy with Interferon and Cryofiltration on Mesangial Proliferative Glomerulonephritis Originating from Mixed Cryoglobulinemia in Chronic Hepatitis C Virus Infection
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2002
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 329–333, November 1999
How to Cite
Kiyomoto, H., Hitomi, H., Hosotani, Y., Hashimoto, M., Uchida, K., Kurokouchi, K., Nagai, M., Takahashi, N., Fukunaga, M., Mizushige, K., Matsuo, H. and Yuasa, S. (1999), The Effect of Combination Therapy with Interferon and Cryofiltration on Mesangial Proliferative Glomerulonephritis Originating from Mixed Cryoglobulinemia in Chronic Hepatitis C Virus Infection. Therapeutic Apheresis, 3: 329–333. doi: 10.1046/j.1526-0968.1999.00196.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2002
- Received July 1999.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.