Push-Pull Sorbent-Based Pheresis and Hemodiabsorption in the Treatment of Hepatic Failure: Preliminary Results of a Clinical Trial with the BioLogic-DTPF System
Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 218–228, June 2000
How to Cite
Ash, S.R., Steczko, J., Knab, W.R., Blake, D.E., Carr, D.J., Harker, K.D. and Levy, H. (2000), Push-Pull Sorbent-Based Pheresis and Hemodiabsorption in the Treatment of Hepatic Failure: Preliminary Results of a Clinical Trial with the BioLogic-DTPF System. Therapeutic Apheresis, 4: 218–228. doi: 10.1046/j.1526-0968.2000.00192.x
- Issue online: 25 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
- Received June 1999; accepted October 1999.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.