4Current address: Universidad Nacional Experimental de Guayana, Centre de Investigaciones Ecolóicas, Av. Las Américas, Edif. General de Seguros, Piso 3, Puerto Ordaz, Edo. Bolívar, Venezuela.
Native Colonizing Species and Degraded Land Restoration in La Gran Sabana, Venezuela
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 147–155, June 1997
How to Cite
Rosales, J., Cuenca, G., Ramírez, N. and De Andrade, Z. (1997), Native Colonizing Species and Degraded Land Restoration in La Gran Sabana, Venezuela. Restoration Ecology, 5: 147–155. doi: 10.1046/j.1526-100X.1997.09717.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!