This paper was written and prepared by U.S. government employees on official time, and, therefore, it is in the public domain and not subject to copyright. The use of trade or firm names in this paper is for reader information only and does not imply endorsement by the U.S. Department of Agriculture of any product or service.
Effectiveness of Road Ripping in Restoring Infiltration Capacity of Forest Roads
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 265–270, September 1997
How to Cite
Luce, C. H. (1997), Effectiveness of Road Ripping in Restoring Infiltration Capacity of Forest Roads. Restoration Ecology, 5: 265–270. doi: 10.1046/j.1526-100X.1997.09731.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!