Burning Prairie to Restore Butterfly Habitat: A Modeling Approach to Management Tradeoffs for the Fender's Blue
Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2002
1998 Society for Ecological Restoration
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 244–252, September 1998
How to Cite
Schultz, C. B. and Crone, E. E. (1998), Burning Prairie to Restore Butterfly Habitat: A Modeling Approach to Management Tradeoffs for the Fender's Blue. Restoration Ecology, 6: 244–252. doi: 10.1046/j.1526-100X.1998.00637.x
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2002
- Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!