Microclimatic Changes Induced by Ecological Restoration of Ponderosa Pine Forests in Northern Arizona
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 443–452, December 2001
How to Cite
Meyer, C. L., Sisk, T. D. and Covington, W. W. (2001), Microclimatic Changes Induced by Ecological Restoration of Ponderosa Pine Forests in Northern Arizona. Restoration Ecology, 9: 443–452. doi: 10.1046/j.1526-100X.2001.94013.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!