Does Weeding Promote Regeneration of an Indigenous Tree Community in Felled Pine Plantations in Uganda?
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2002
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 408–415, JUNE 2002
How to Cite
Chapman, C. A., Chapman, L. J., Zanne, A. and Burgess, M. A. (2002), Does Weeding Promote Regeneration of an Indigenous Tree Community in Felled Pine Plantations in Uganda?. Restoration Ecology, 10: 408–415. doi: 10.1046/j.1526-100X.2002.00035.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2002
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!