Tel.: (812) 855-5971; E-mail: email@example.com
Fifteen Years of Vegetation and Soil Development after Brackish-Water Marsh Creation
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2002
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 248–258, JUNE 2002
How to Cite
Craft, C., Broome, S. and Campbell, C. (2002), Fifteen Years of Vegetation and Soil Development after Brackish-Water Marsh Creation. Restoration Ecology, 10: 248–258. doi: 10.1046/j.1526-100X.2002.01020.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2002
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!