Exotic Plant Species as Problems and Solutions in Ecological Restoration: A Synthesis
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2002
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 703–713, December 2002
How to Cite
D'Antonio, C. and Meyerson, L. A. (2002), Exotic Plant Species as Problems and Solutions in Ecological Restoration: A Synthesis. Restoration Ecology, 10: 703–713. doi: 10.1046/j.1526-100X.2002.01051.x
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!