Effects of Pre-Planting Soaking on Growth and Survival of Black Willow Cuttings
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2002
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 267–274, JUNE 2002
How to Cite
Schaff, S. D., Pezeshki, S. R. and Shields, F. D. (2002), Effects of Pre-Planting Soaking on Growth and Survival of Black Willow Cuttings. Restoration Ecology, 10: 267–274. doi: 10.1046/j.1526-100X.2002.02035.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2002
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!