Riparian Forest Restoration: Increasing Success by Reducing Plant Competition and Herbivory
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2002
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 392–400, JUNE 2002
How to Cite
Sweeney, B. W., Czapka, S. J. and Yerkes, T. (2002), Riparian Forest Restoration: Increasing Success by Reducing Plant Competition and Herbivory. Restoration Ecology, 10: 392–400. doi: 10.1046/j.1526-100X.2002.02036.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2002
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!