Hydraulic Geometry: A Geomorphic Design Tool for Tidal Marsh Channel Evolution in Wetland Restoration Projects
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2002
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 577–590, SEPTEMBER 2002
How to Cite
Williams, P. B., Orr, M. K. and Garrity, N. J. (2002), Hydraulic Geometry: A Geomorphic Design Tool for Tidal Marsh Channel Evolution in Wetland Restoration Projects. Restoration Ecology, 10: 577–590. doi: 10.1046/j.1526-100X.2002.t01-1-02035.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2002
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!