Drainage and Elevation as Factors in the Restoration of Salt Marsh in Britain
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2002
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 591–602, SEPTEMBER 2002
How to Cite
Crooks, S., Schutten, J., Sheern, G. D., Pye, K. and Davy, A. J. (2002), Drainage and Elevation as Factors in the Restoration of Salt Marsh in Britain. Restoration Ecology, 10: 591–602. doi: 10.1046/j.1526-100X.2002.t01-1-02036.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2002
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!