Using Dominance-Diversity Curves to Assess Completion Criteria After Bauxite Mining Rehabilitation in Western Australia
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2003
2003 Society for Ecological Restoration International
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 103–109, March 2003
How to Cite
Grant, C. D. and Loneragan, W. A. (2003), Using Dominance-Diversity Curves to Assess Completion Criteria After Bauxite Mining Rehabilitation in Western Australia. Restoration Ecology, 11: 103–109. doi: 10.1046/j.1526-100X.2003.00049.x
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!