Suitability of Drought-Preconditioning Techniques in Mediterranean Climate
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2003
2003 Society for Ecological Restoration International
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 208–216, June 2003
How to Cite
Vilagrosa, A., Cortina, J., Gil-Pelegrín, E. and Bellot, J. (2003), Suitability of Drought-Preconditioning Techniques in Mediterranean Climate. Restoration Ecology, 11: 208–216. doi: 10.1046/j.1526-100X.2003.00172.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!