A Protocol for Integrated Management, Monitoring, and Enhancement of Degraded Themeda triandra Grasslands based on Plantings of Indicator Species
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2003
2003 Society for Ecological Restoration International
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 223–230, June 2003
How to Cite
Lunt, I. D. (2003), A Protocol for Integrated Management, Monitoring, and Enhancement of Degraded Themeda triandra Grasslands based on Plantings of Indicator Species. Restoration Ecology, 11: 223–230. doi: 10.1046/j.1526-100X.2003.00201.x
- Issue online: 21 MAY 2003
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!