Effects of Sewage Sludge on the Growth of Potted Salt Marsh Plants Exposed to Natural Tidal Inundation
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2003
2003 Society for Ecological Restoration International
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 155–167, June 2003
How to Cite
Vance, R. R., Ambrose, R. F., Anderson, S. S., MacNeil, S., McPherson, T., Beers, I. and Keeney, T. W. (2003), Effects of Sewage Sludge on the Growth of Potted Salt Marsh Plants Exposed to Natural Tidal Inundation. Restoration Ecology, 11: 155–167. doi: 10.1046/j.1526-100X.2003.09983.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!