Factors Affecting the Early Survival and Growth of Native Tree Seedlings Planted on a Degraded Hillside Grassland in Hong Kong, China
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2003
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 483–488, December 2003
How to Cite
Hau, B. C. H. and Corlett, R. T. (2003), Factors Affecting the Early Survival and Growth of Native Tree Seedlings Planted on a Degraded Hillside Grassland in Hong Kong, China. Restoration Ecology, 11: 483–488. doi: 10.1046/j.1526-100X.2003.rec0279.x
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!