Effects of Deer Browsing, Fabric Mats, and Tree Shelters on Quercus rubra Seedlings
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2006
1998 Society for Ecological Restoration
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 29–34, March 1998
How to Cite
Ret;Kathleen L. Shea, E. E. S. (1998), Effects of Deer Browsing, Fabric Mats, and Tree Shelters on Quercus rubra Seedlings. Restoration Ecology, 6: 29–34. doi: 10.1046/j.1526-100x.1998.00614.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!