Plant-Mycorrhizal Community Dynamics Associated with a Moisture Gradient within a Rehabilitated Prairie Fen
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2003
1998 Society for Ecological Restoration
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 44–51, March 1998
How to Cite
Turner, S. D. and Friese, C. F. (1998), Plant-Mycorrhizal Community Dynamics Associated with a Moisture Gradient within a Rehabilitated Prairie Fen. Restoration Ecology, 6: 44–51. doi: 10.1046/j.1526-100x.1998.00616.x
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2003
- Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!