Effects of Nursery Pre-Conditioning on Panicum hemitomon and Sagittaria lancifolia Used for Wetland Restoration
Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 57–64, March 2000
How to Cite
Pezeshki, S. R., Anderson, P. H. and DeLaune, R. D. (2000), Effects of Nursery Pre-Conditioning on Panicum hemitomon and Sagittaria lancifolia Used for Wetland Restoration. Restoration Ecology, 8: 57–64. doi: 10.1046/j.1526-100x.2000.80008.x
- Issue online: 25 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!