Original draft of this paper presented at the Tropical Restoration for the New Millennium International Conference, San Juan, Puerto Rico, May 23-28, 1999.
Local Mangrove Planting in the Philippines: Are Fisherfolk and Fishpond Owners Effective Restorationists?
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 237–246, September 2000
How to Cite
Walters, B. B. (2000), Local Mangrove Planting in the Philippines: Are Fisherfolk and Fishpond Owners Effective Restorationists?. Restoration Ecology, 8: 237–246. doi: 10.1046/j.1526-100x.2000.80035.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!