Tropical Montane Forest Restoration in Costa Rica: Overcoming Barriers to Dispersal and Establishment
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 339–349, December 2000
How to Cite
Holl, K. D., Loik, M. E., Lin, E. H. V. and Samuels, I. A. (2000), Tropical Montane Forest Restoration in Costa Rica: Overcoming Barriers to Dispersal and Establishment. Restoration Ecology, 8: 339–349. doi: 10.1046/j.1526-100x.2000.80049.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!