Structural and Floristic Heterogeneity in a 30-Year-Old Costa Rican Rain Forest Restored on Pasture Through Natural Secondary Succession
Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 380–393, December 2000
How to Cite
Finegan, B. and Delgado, D. (2000), Structural and Floristic Heterogeneity in a 30-Year-Old Costa Rican Rain Forest Restored on Pasture Through Natural Secondary Succession. Restoration Ecology, 8: 380–393. doi: 10.1046/j.1526-100x.2000.80053.x
- Issue online: 25 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!