Coexistence of Migraine and Cluster Headache: Report of 10 Cases and Possible Pathogenetic Implications
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2002
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 21–25, January, 1997
How to Cite
D'Amico, D., Centonze, V., Grazzi, L., Leone, M., Ricchetti, G. and Bussone, G. (1997), Coexistence of Migraine and Cluster Headache: Report of 10 Cases and Possible Pathogenetic Implications. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 37: 21–25. doi: 10.1046/j.1526-4610.1997.3701021.x
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2002
- Accepted for publication June 10, 1996.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.