The Menstrual Cycle and Migraine: A Time-Series Analysis of 20 Women Migraineurs
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2002
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 235–239, April, 1997
How to Cite
Lokken, C., Holm, J. E. and Myers, T. C. (1997), The Menstrual Cycle and Migraine: A Time-Series Analysis of 20 Women Migraineurs. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 37: 235–239. doi: 10.1046/j.1526-4610.1997.3704235.x
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2002
- Accepted for publication November 6, 1996.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!