Presented in part at the 38th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Headache, San Diego, Calif, June, 1996.
Pericranial Muscle Tenderness and Exteroceptive Suppression of Temporalis Muscle Activity: A Blind Study of Chronic Tension-Type Headache†
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2002
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 368–376, June, 1997
How to Cite
Lipchik, G. L., Holroyd, K. A., Talbot, F. and Greer, M. (1997), Pericranial Muscle Tenderness and Exteroceptive Suppression of Temporalis Muscle Activity: A Blind Study of Chronic Tension-Type Headache. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 37: 368–376. doi: 10.1046/j.1526-4610.1997.3706368.x
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2002
- Accepted for publication September 26, 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.