Sumatriptan Relieves Migrainelike Headaches Associated With Carbon Monoxide Exposure
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2002
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 392–395, June, 1997
How to Cite
Lipton, R. B., Mazer, C., Newman, L. C. and Solomon, S. (1997), Sumatriptan Relieves Migrainelike Headaches Associated With Carbon Monoxide Exposure. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 37: 392–395. doi: 10.1046/j.1526-4610.1997.3706392.x
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2002
- Accepted for publication October 22, 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!