Quantitative Assessment of the Tension-Type Headache and Migraine Severity Continuum
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2002
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 37, Issue 10, pages 646–653, November/December, 1997
How to Cite
Schade, A. J. (1997), Quantitative Assessment of the Tension-Type Headache and Migraine Severity Continuum. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 37: 646–653. doi: 10.1046/j.1526-4610.1997.3710646.x
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2002
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2002
- Accepted for publication April 24, 1997.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.