Presented in part at the Eighth World Congress on Pain (International Association for the Study of Pain) in Vancouver, Canada, August, 1996.
Initial Exploration of Pulsing Electromagnetic Fields for Treatment of Migraine
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2003
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 208–213, March 1998
How to Cite
Sherman, R. A., Robson, L. and Marden, L. A. (1998), Initial Exploration of Pulsing Electromagnetic Fields for Treatment of Migraine. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 38: 208–213. doi: 10.1046/j.1526-4610.1998.3803208.x
The opinions and assertions contained in this manuscript are the private views of the authors and are not to be construed as official or as reflecting the views of the United States Departments of Army or Defense.
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2003
- Accepted for publication August 2l, 1997.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.