Is Chronic Tension-Type Headache a Vascular Headache? The Relation Between Chronic Tension-Type Headache and Cranial Hemodynamics
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2003
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 38, Issue 9, pages 668–675, October 1998
How to Cite
Hannerz, J. and Jogestrand, T. (1998), Is Chronic Tension-Type Headache a Vascular Headache? The Relation Between Chronic Tension-Type Headache and Cranial Hemodynamics. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 38: 668–675. doi: 10.1046/j.1526-4610.1998.3809668.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2003
- Accepted for publication March 5, 1998.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.