A complete list of the participants in this research study appears at the end of the article.
Oral Rizatriptan Versus Oral Sumatriptan: A Direct Comparative Study in the Acute Treatment of Migraine
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2002
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 38, Issue 10, pages 748–755, November 1998
How to Cite
Tfelt-Hansen, P., Teall, J., Rodriguez, F., Giacovazzo, M., Paz, J., Malbecq, W., Block, G. A., Reines, S. A. and Visser, W. H. (1998), Oral Rizatriptan Versus Oral Sumatriptan: A Direct Comparative Study in the Acute Treatment of Migraine. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 38: 748–755. doi: 10.1046/j.1526-4610.1998.3810748.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2002
- Accepted for publication September 16, 1998.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.