Improvement of Tension-Type Headache When Treating Wrinkles With Botulinum Toxin A Injections
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2002
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 39, Issue 9, pages 662–665, October 1999
How to Cite
Carruthers, A., Langtry, J. A. A., Carruthers, J. and Robinson, G. (1999), Improvement of Tension-Type Headache When Treating Wrinkles With Botulinum Toxin A Injections. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 39: 662–665. doi: 10.1046/j.1526-4610.1999.3909662.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2002
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2002
- Accepted for publication February 7, 1999.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.